By Kyle and Melissa Gagner
This mini-film tells the story of Levi Gagner and the impact his health condition has had on his loving family.
“Levi has an extremely rare, life-limiting muscle disease for which there is no cure. Our number one goal is to love our son for who he is. Our hope for Levi is to find treatments and a cure, but ultimately, we know that Levi’s hope is secure in Jesus Christ.”
Romans 15:13: May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in HOPE.
Run time for this video is 11 minutes.
For more information and an update, see: https://www.levishope.com
- Keys to a Vibrant Prayer Life
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit
- Current Events: Speculations and Opinions