Working Moms Probs
By Ava Coache
I personally relate to a working mom’s schedule because it is all I have ever known. But what I have also always known is the working mom’s guilt. Working moms know it well. The guilt that comes with passing my children off to another person to spend 8 hours a day with while I go to my job. The guilt that comes with missing their firsts, not having that lunchtime date, or being the one there when they wake up from their naps.
For most working moms, including myself, staying home is not an option. ...
(Read the article here.)
- Living in God’s Word
- God’s Healing Balm in Times of Grief
- Hurry and Worry
- One Thing Before All Things
- Faith Like Gold
- Learning About God’s Mercy
- Trusting Through the Silence
- A Life Well Lived, Today and for the Future
- How God Gave Me a Home
- Setting Our Affections on Things Above