Walking with God through Trials
Focus on the Family with Michele Cushatt
We all strive to have a strong faith. But then, our world is rocked by adverse circumstances. On this Focus on the Family broadcast, cancer survivor Michele Cushatt shares her story of walking through difficult times and how faithful God was throughout. She explores practices that help to build and strengthen our faith so we can weather those stressful seasons with God.
Run time for this video is 31 minutes.
(Note: There is also a second part to this program that can be accessed here.)
- Not If but When: Reflections on 4 Different Kinds of Healing
- Keys to a Vibrant Prayer Life
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit