Preach the Gospel at All Times,
and When Necessary Use Words
By Adele Richards
Adele Richards, mother of two, shares some thoughts on preachiness versus preaching without words.
"Words are powerful, but hearts more so. Your friends who don’t know God, know you. They read you. They read your life."
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit
- Current Events: Speculations and Opinions
- Don’t Panic!—Trust the Lord!
- Personal Conversation with Christ
- Camp Abundance versus Camp Scarcity