Enjoying the Party of Life
By Cindy Goodspeed
“When I’m down and tired, His joy is my strength. And that’s how I want people to know me, not that I’m blind, not that I can’t walk very good. I want my kids to go through life and know that their mom chose to get up and go to the party.”
Cindy shares how God has led her in ways to serve Him, in spite of her physical disabilities.
Run time for this video is 6:20 minutes.
- Keys to a Vibrant Prayer Life
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit
- Current Events: Speculations and Opinions