Engaging Others with Love, Kindness, and Service
By Karen Ehman
Karen Ehman talks about reaching others through acts of kindness and service. She shares how effective it is to love those who are hard to love, even atheists, and how to be “family” to those who are lonely—widows and orphans—and to care for the sick. With personal stories, advice, and wisdom, as well as biblical inspiration, Karen encourages us to step out of our comfort zone to bless others.
Run time for this video is 25 minutes.
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit
- Current Events: Speculations and Opinions
- Don’t Panic!—Trust the Lord!
- Personal Conversation with Christ
- Camp Abundance versus Camp Scarcity