The Courage to Let Go of Your Past
By Christine Caine
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.”—Ephesians 2:10 ESV
The redemptive work of Jesus’ death on the cross is what sets us free to have the courage to let go of our past and lay hold of our future. Our past does not need to define our future, if we allow the work of the cross to take effect in our lives. … But you’ve got to have the courage to let go, to grab hold [of the future], to walk in freedom. It’s a process of having the faith to let go and press on.
Run time for this video is 48 minutes.
- Not If but When: Reflections on 4 Different Kinds of Healing
- Keys to a Vibrant Prayer Life
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary