The Way of Trust
By Brennan Manning
What response does God look for from us in return for the gift of His love that knows no boundary, limit, or breaking point? I turn your attention to the first two verses of chapter 14 of John’s gospel: “Don't let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God, and trust also in me” (NIV).
Run time for this audio is 34 minutes.
- Not If but When: Reflections on 4 Different Kinds of Healing
- Keys to a Vibrant Prayer Life
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary