Truth in the Story of Christmas
By John Dickson
There are enough question marks over the Christmas story for dogmatic sceptics to have a field day at this time of year, but the core historical realities are not easily swept away. Despite the sceptics, there is real truth in the story of Christmas.
(To read the full article, follow this link.)
John Dickson is Director of the Centre for Public Christianity, and an Honorary Associate of the Department of Ancient History at Macquarie University (Sydney).
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit
- Current Events: Speculations and Opinions
- Don’t Panic!—Trust the Lord!