Take the Step: Love by Faith
Practical steps to making love a reality
By Bill Bright
Agape love frequently expresses itself as a flow of compassion. Jesus said, “Rivers of living water shall flow from the inmost being of anyone who believes in me.” Compassion is one of these rivers. It is a gentle stream of tenderness and concern for another person’s need. Such love compelled Jesus to feed the hungry, comfort the sorrowing, heal the sick, teach the multitude, and raise the dead.
Most of us at some time in our lives have experienced this flow of love toward someone.
(Read the article here.)
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit
- Current Events: Speculations and Opinions
- Don’t Panic!—Trust the Lord!