Start Becoming a Good Samaritan
Group Bible Study with John Ortberg
Think of the world-changing impact Christians could have if we banded together to tackle today’s most critical issues.
What does it take to “love your neighbor” in a global community?
“Start Becoming a Good Samaritan” takes Christians out of the pews and into the streets where, as the hands and feet of Christ, they will live out the gospel, positively impacting those suffering from poverty, social injustice, pandemic diseases, and more.
Run time for this video is 32 minutes.
- Living in God’s Word
- God’s Healing Balm in Times of Grief
- Hurry and Worry
- One Thing Before All Things
- Faith Like Gold
- Learning About God’s Mercy
- Trusting Through the Silence
- A Life Well Lived, Today and for the Future
- How God Gave Me a Home
- Setting Our Affections on Things Above