Six Reasons to Live More Simply
—and Give More Generously
By Randy Alcorn
Someone has said, “Live simply that others may simply live.” Of course, there is no automatic relationship between my simple living and someone else being rescued from starvation or reached with the gospel. There is only a relationship if I, in fact, use the resources I have freed up to feed the hungry and reach the lost. … The point is not merely saying “no” to money and things, but using money and things to say “yes” to God.
[Read the full article here. We hope you enjoy this inspiring reminder of the benefits and joys of giving and putting the Lord in first place.]
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit
- Current Events: Speculations and Opinions
- Don’t Panic!—Trust the Lord!
- Personal Conversation with Christ