Paul’s Hymn of Love
By J. Oswald Sanders
“I want to speak to you this morning about Paul’s hymn of love1… It’s a lyric of only 250 words—just a very small passage. And yet it was said of that passage that it’s perhaps the noblest assembly of beautiful thoughts clothed in beautiful language in the world today. It’s a very beautiful passage, and yet it’s a very awful passage, it’s a devastating passage. You might wonder what makes me say that ...”
Follow this link to listen to the talk. Run time is 33 minutes.
1 1 Corinthians chapter 13.
- Keys to a Vibrant Prayer Life
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit
- Current Events: Speculations and Opinions