Michael Ketterer: I Am Second
By Michael and Ivey Ketterer
The role of “father” was not one Michael identified with, having grown up without a consistent fatherly presence in his life. In this new White Chair Film, Michael shares how his children have shown him the transcendent, healing power of a Father’s love.
Run time for this video is 9:28 minutes. For links to a couple of performances, see Michael’s America’s Got Talent audition and first live show. And for more on the story about Rodrigo, see this link.
- Living in God’s Word
- God’s Healing Balm in Times of Grief
- Hurry and Worry
- One Thing Before All Things
- Faith Like Gold
- Learning About God’s Mercy
- Trusting Through the Silence
- A Life Well Lived, Today and for the Future
- How God Gave Me a Home
- Setting Our Affections on Things Above