Hurry and Worry
By Fr. Mike Schmitz
Hurry is the greatest threat to the spiritual life and the way of Jesus.
We constantly experience the temptation to "max out" our lives by racing from event to event, task to task. The goal of life is union with God, and anything that takes us away from this goal is a major threat to this goal … including hurry.
Run time for this video is 25 minutes.
- Not If but When: Reflections on 4 Different Kinds of Healing
- Keys to a Vibrant Prayer Life
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit