How Do I Share What I Believe?
The relationship between respect and reach
By J. Warner Wallace
In this insightful post, J. Warner Wallace presents the importance of applying respect and reach within the Christian’s witnessing model in order to reach people effectively with the Gospel message.
“If you’re trying to persuade someone, it’s important to understand the relationship between respect and reach. The more we respect and honor the dignity of others, the more likely we’ll be able to reach them with an idea, concept or worldview. … It’s one thing to love the truth, another to love people. But, if you hope to share what you believe, you’ve got to understand the relationship between respect and reach.”
J. Warner Wallace is a cold-case detective and the author of the book Cold-Case Christianity—A Homicide Detective Investigates the Claims of the Gospels.
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary
- The Holy Spirit
- Current Events: Speculations and Opinions
- Don’t Panic!—Trust the Lord!
- Personal Conversation with Christ
- Camp Abundance versus Camp Scarcity