Hope in the Valley
By Steven Curtis Chapman and Rick Warren
When we’re broken inside, waiting for a miracle, and searching for a way out of the valley, it’s easy to think we’ve been abandoned by God. But the difference between our thoughts and God’s hope is everything! Even when life doesn’t make sense, we can still find peace, joy, and hope in his goodness. In this message at Saddleback Church, singer-songwriter Steven Curtis Chapman joins Pastor Rick Warren in a discussion about leaning on God when we can’t stand on our own, and how tests of faith can help shape our story.
Run time for this video is one hour.
- Living in God’s Word
- God’s Healing Balm in Times of Grief
- Hurry and Worry
- One Thing Before All Things
- Faith Like Gold
- Learning About God’s Mercy
- Trusting Through the Silence
- A Life Well Lived, Today and for the Future
- How God Gave Me a Home
- Setting Our Affections on Things Above