Because of Bethlehem:
Love Is Born, Hope Is Here
By Max Lucado
Have you ever had someone who was acting like a punk activate the punk in you? We all have a punkish tendency; the Bible calls it sin. Under the right circumstances we will do the wrong thing, because we were all born with a sinful nature. The just and loving God can be found at the cross where justice punished the sin and love saved the sinner.
God saves us and then places a calling on our life, and through the process, the punk in us diminishes and the spirit of Christ flourishes. Because of Bethlehem we know the day and the way God saved us from our sins.
Run time for this video is 35 minutes.
- Not If but When: Reflections on 4 Different Kinds of Healing
- Keys to a Vibrant Prayer Life
- A Woman, a Slave, and a Gentile
- Death Is Not the End
- Seek First
- Little Things Make a Big Difference
- God in Three Persons: The Trinity
- Walking with God through Trials
- The Sacred of the Ordinary