Be Still and Know that I Am God
By Angel Motivation
“Be still and know that I am God” is a phenomenal verse about which many songs and poems have been written. When people hear this verse, they often wonder, “What does it mean to be still? Does it mean I don’t do anything?” This YouTube clip explores the meaning and context of this verse and what it means to be still and trust in God.
Run time for this video is 10:34 minutes.
- Living in God’s Word
- God’s Healing Balm in Times of Grief
- Hurry and Worry
- One Thing Before All Things
- Faith Like Gold
- Learning About God’s Mercy
- Trusting Through the Silence
- A Life Well Lived, Today and for the Future
- How God Gave Me a Home
- Setting Our Affections on Things Above